- Michael Greer and Ron Hayes will be showing new work completed during the pandemic in a show entitled While the World was Resting, from October 24th to end of November, 2020, at the ArtCan Gallery, 9850 Main Street, Canning, Nova Scotia. The opening reception will be on October 24th, from 1:00-4:00 pm.
- Michael Greer’s show of new, richly layered figurative oil paintings, entitled Mythos, can be seen in the Corridor Gallery by appointment until September 30, 2020. Not able to visit the exhibition in person? Watch a video of the virtual tour on YouTube: https://youtu.be/tK6kW6qpyuM.
- Michael Greer's most recent body of work will be shown at The Hardware Gallery in Kentville, Nova Scotia, from August 30th to September 25th, 2019, in a show entitled Fugitives and Heroes.
- Michael Greer's most recent body of work will be showing at the Corridor Gallery, Halifax, from March 1-29, 2019. What happens when life throws you a curveball? A life-threatening illness? The end of a relationship? The loss of a loved one? How do these life experiences meet the flesh? How do we carry our responses to such events in our bodies? This show, Surrender, is a space in which to consider some of the complexities and nuances of these and other questions with a series of figurative oil paintings and charcoal drawings. The Corridor Gallery is located at the offices of Visual Arts Nova Scotia at 1113 Marginal Road in Halifax.
- Michael Greer's painting “Eve” was selected to be part of the Society of Canadian Artists’ 50th International Open Juried Exhibition at the Papermill Gallery, Toronto. The show runs from July 24-August 19, 2018. The show can be seen online at